Frequently Asked Questions
- Who comes for counselling?
- People who come for counselling are ordinary people who are experiencing life as being painful , difficult or just want to understand themselves better. This may be due to problems in a relationship, the loss of a loved one, work-related stress, anxiety or perhaps a general sense of unhappiness. Talking to a trained counsellor is a way of understanding your life and, through this, starting to take responsibility for making different choices.
- How long does counselling last?
- I offer both short-term and long-term work. The number of sessions will depend on the reasons why you are seeking counselling. Some people come to counselling with very specific issues whilst others come with a more general sense of unease and dissatisfaction.
- How much does it cost?
- Individuals - £45 per session - 50 mins
Couples - £60 per session - 60 mins